The Small Print
Top 5 Things MCR Customers Need to Know
1. We use FedEx’s Priority Overnight shipping for all of our snake shipments and only ship Monday – Wednesday, in order to avoid any potential for weekend related delays.
2. Snakes are shipped in a brand new insulated FedEx approved box with drilled air holes and packing peanuts for cushion. Each package will contain a detailed invoice with picture ID of the purchased snake(s) and a review of our financial transaction. This document also serves as our genetic guarantee for your records.
3. Shipping is temperature dependent and occurs when the overnight low temperature is above 32F and the daytime high temperature is below 90F. We will provide an activated heat pack at no charge, in all shipments that occur between 32F – 70F.
4. In the rare event that the snake(s) is/are DOA, we require picture verification within 1 hour of receiving the package, and we will provide a 100% refund.
5. We guarantee that your snake will arrive healthy, but a snake’s health is highly dependent upon the quality of it’s home environment. Due to our inability to control the husbandry care and environment that our snakes are put into after delivery, we are unable to guarantee their health beyond delivery. If you are concerned that your snake is doing poorly, please contact us ASAP, so that we can work with you on a solution.
Unsure what an optimal snake environment looks like?
Check out our MCR Snake Care Cheat Sheets for how to start out on the right foot with your new snake!